Monday, May 9, 2011

Kelli's Chocolate Chip Cookies

When I was about 12 years old I decided to make my very own chocolate chip cookies recipe.
I have become the master cookie maker, ask my siblings...they will vouch for me. :)
I wrote it down and history...Kelli's Chocolate chip Cookies. I have learned some things about cooking the last couple of years, so the recipe has improved some over the years.
Mmmm...they are might tasty!

The best part...cookie dough :)


Kelli Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 Cup Butter
1 Cup Sugar
1 Cup Brown Sugar
2 Eggs
1 tsp Vanilla
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Salt
1 tsp Baking Powder
4 Cups Flour, plus more
Chocolate Chips

Cream the sugars, butter and eggs. Mix in the vanilla, dry ingredients and chocolate chips. When adding flour, do it a little at a time. Mix it until the dough is workable with fingers. Roll into balls and place on a cookie sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes at 375 degrees
Pin It!

No comments: