Thursday, June 7, 2012

Italiano Bruschetta

Mmmm...
Have you ever had some french bread sitting on your counter just calling on you to use it.
What do you do?  You can just rip open the bag and start eating those lovely carbs...or...try something else!
This happened to me the other night and I realized how much I was craving Bruschetta.
This lovely tomato, onion, basil concoction from Italiano is just tasty!
It is so simple to make and makes that french bread disappear fast.

The other night I just cut up one Roma tomato, a slice of onion, basil, a dash of olive oil and balsamic vinegar.  Mixed it together and dabbed a little bit more of balsamic vinegar until just right.  I cut thin slices of bread and stuck them in the toaster and topped with the bruschetta.
So yummy, but if you want to go full out here is a recipe from Our Best Bites (click here)!

Pin It!

No comments: