Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Taco Seasoning

I was happily making tacos for my family.  I had just browned my hamburger, opened up the pantry to grab the trusty packet of taco seasoning...and...I didn't have one.
Ugh!
I had just gotten home from work and really didn't feel like getting back into the car and driving down the street to the store just for a taco packet.  So I made my own, I had found this while browsing the internet.  
It makes about the equivalent of two packets.  It is quite spicy but I like it.
So for all of you who run out of seasoning packets this is for you! 
Enjoy!


Taco Seasoning

1 Tbsp Chili Powder
2 Tbsp Cornstarch
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Pepper
1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
1/4 tsp Oregeno
1/4 tsp Onion Powder
1/2 tsp Paprika
1 1/2 tsp Cumin
1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper


Pin It!

No comments: