Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Honey Jalepeno Shrimp Stir Fry w/Tofu Noodles

Hola!  Erin here!  So I am on this amazing diet and wanted to share a dish I made tonight that was excellent!  Fairly low carb and satisfied the pasta craving I was having without ruining my diet.

1/2 lb. honey jalepeno shrimp (I bought it from Harmon's)
broccoli
cauliflower
mushrooms
red peppers
orange peppers
onion
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 package tofu fettucine noodles

Drain and rinse the tofu noodles and set out to dry for a bit.Heat tablespoon of olive oil in fryer and add vegetables.  Stir vegetables til they are to your content.  Add shrimp and stir.  Add noodles and stir, let noodles get hot and you're done!!

It was so easy to make and very tasty.  You can add seasoning as you would like but I'm limiting all that so I just ate it as is.  The tofu noodles are actually really good because they just absorb the flavor of what you cook with them.  I know it's not all that fun to eat good, but thought I would share!
Pin It!

No comments: