Sunday, December 30, 2012

Nutella Blondies

Mmmmm...these are so good! 
 I love kevinandamanda.com, she has the most amazing recipes and her blog is just fun.
 Follow her and you won't be sorry.  
She had this recipe, and I just got around to making them.
Nutella Blondies.



The reason I decided to make them...I found this lovely little bottle at Smith's.  In case you cannot see what it says.  That would be Kroger brand CRUNCHY Hazelnut Spread.  I am not usually one who likes crunchy anything...but I thought I would try this.  Crunchy Nutella...it is HEAVEN!
Spoon dipping helped remove half of the contents of the jar...I needed to save the rest for making a yummy treat.  It was worth it.


After swirling in the Nutella I wanted to just eat the batter...but I resisted and baked the blondies.  
They turned out so awesome and very tasty.


For the recipe, click here.
Enjoy!

-Kelli
Pin It!

No comments: