Monday, April 1, 2013

Baked Tacos

I have discovered a new favorite for dinner.  Of course, I found this on Pinterest.
I tried it out on my family and they LOVED it!  It is so easy and so good.
Try it out for your family and they will enjoy it too.


The original recipe is from One Good Thing By Jillee.  I love her website, she has lots of fun things.
You can make your own hard shell tacos.  Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.  Spray the corn tortillas with cooking oil spray on both sides and drape over two bars in your oven.  Bake for 5-7 minutes.  
In a pan, brown the hamburger and add one can of refried beans, tomato sauce or taco sauce and taco seasoning.  Fill your taco shells with the meat mixture and top with lots of shredded cheese.
Bake at 400 degrees for 5-10  minutes.
Cover with additional toppings of choice and enjoy a marvelous meal. :)
Pin It!

No comments: