Monday, September 10, 2012

How To...Shred Chicken

So...this is one of the most amazing things I have ever discovered.
Do you just hate picking through your cooked chicken with forks and knives to get that perfect shredded chicken.  I know I do.  It takes FOREVER!  
Well...I am about to become your best friend forever.  You can now shred that dreaded chicken in less than a minute.  I am so not kidding.  It is so simple and will make your life just that much easier.


1: Cook your chicken, 
2:  While it is still hot, dump it into your stand mixer with the paddle attachment.
3:  Turn it on and let it beat for about 30 seconds.


PERFECT SHREDDED CHICKEN!!!

You are welcome! :)
Pin It!

1 comment:

tikichikadee said...

For those of us without a stand mixer...we will continue our shameful exercise of shredding chicken with fingers and forks. :( Someday I will have a stand mixer. Some day!