Sunday, April 28, 2013

DIY Shaving Cream

Hives...they were everywhere.  They were itchy and soooo annoying!
I could not figure out what I was allergic to.  I tried my body wash, laundry soap and then a thought...I should check my shaving cream.  Tada...I am allergic to shaving cream....really!
How annoying is that!
So I perused Pinterest in search of a DIY shaving cream.  Found it...and it is awesome!
You should have everything in your house or just go buy some cheap shampoo, conditioner and lotion/hand cream that all has similar scent.

Shampoo, conditioner, lotion/hand cream and baby oil.   Mix them all together and put in a container.  
I put it in my empty conditioner container that has a pump on top.  One of the things I have found with this shaving cream is how smooth my legs are after shaving with it.  I also don't have to shave as often, which is another added plus.  Hopefully, you won't have to make your own shaving cream because you are allergic to it, but it really is cheaper and I think it is better than the store shaving cream.  Enjoy!

DIY Shaving Cream
1 Cup Shampoo
1 Cup Conditioner
5 Tbsp Lotion/Hand Cream
5 Tbsp Baby Oil

Mix together and store in container.
Pin It!

No comments: